вторник, 10 июля 2018 г.

13 year old viagra

Leave a Comment
13 year old viagra

At one point, at the height of his addiction, the young boy was popping up to six pills of Viagra a night at sex parties. When he was unable to achieve an erection without the Viagra, he realized he had a problem and needed to seek help for the addiction.

The young boy claims that obtaining Viagra was too easy for him, and can easily be purchased at school. He sent a warning to parents to let them know to be more aware of what their children are doing.

The now 16-year-old, who wishes to remain anonymous, began watching porn on his smartphone at the age of 12. Shortly after, he says he turned to the prescription pill after friends told him he would be “bad in bed” when he lost his virginity with a new girlfriend. He said he wanted to be like men in porn clips, so he turned to male enhancement drugs. It wasn’t long after that he says he became “addicted” to the drug, taking up to six pills a night at crazy sex parties in his hometown in England.

13 year old viagra

“I couldn’t afford it—my pocket money barely paid for a pill a week, so I started stealing money from mom’s purse. I felt horrible, but in my mind, I had no choice—not taking Viagra wasn’t an option,” he said. “I was disgusted with myself but I didn’t know how to control it and I was terrified my parents would find out.”

I don't know if masturbating would help or not. probably couldn't hurt to try it.

Best Answer: Your cousin is an idiot and he just put your health at risk. Not f--ing cool at all.

Online store buy it now

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий