вторник, 10 июля 2018 г.

cialis cure premature ejaculation

Leave a Comment
cialis cure premature ejaculation

Recently a number of premature ejaculation ebooks have been promoted heavily online towards men looking to last longer in bed. Most of these books outline some traditional methods and exercises such as edging, the stop and start technique, the squeeze method and kegels.

For most men this will be the most important thing to consider. At the end of the day all you want is for you and your partner to be able to enjoy sex.

Two months after that great experience, I tried to find what pill it was but I couldn't remember. I got a prescription for Cialis and tried that. I quickly realised Cialis had nothing to do with improving premature ejaculation and I basically had just thrown away a lot of money (Cialis is very expensive). So my next step was to test Viagra or Levitra. It was a 50/50 chance.

I've been around on this board long enough so I understand that a lot of people wouldn't like to take a pill to relieve their problems. However, I see it as a breath of fresh air.

To make a very long “journey to get there” story short.

I tried Desensitizing creams, delay condoms, wearing two condons at once, taking some mdma before sex and even regularly rubbing my knob with rubbing alcohol to try and desensitize it (yes im being serious, dont do it. ) I also started practicing the techniques as explained here on pegym, such as edging and keagal excirses. These techniques did show some improvement, but did not fix the problem in the short term and as such my confidence and will to continue kept dipping.

Online store buy it now

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий