
Same issue here. 5mg won't do the ED job so I take both. on those days I need both. However. Cigna insurance suddenly stopped paying for one or the other. claim they are both for ED. so either I pee or have sex. or go broke. Dr. has spoken to them repeatedly but Cigna has a great deal lacking in customer service. go by the book and your health be damned. All for $483/ month premium plus what my beloved company kicks in. You work out, diet, keep BP good and they cut you off.
Posted 6 Sep 2015 • 1 answer.
Same issue here. 5mg won't do the ED job so I take both. on those days I need both. However. Cigna insurance suddenly stopped paying for one or the other. claim they are both for ED. so either I pee or have sex. or go broke. Dr. has spoken to them repeatedly but Cigna has a great deal lacking in customer service. go by the book and your health be damned. All for $483/ month premium plus what my beloved company kicks in. You work out, diet, keep BP good and they cut you off.
Posted 6 Sep 2015 • 1 answer.
Same issue here. 5mg won't do the ED job so I take both. on those days I need both. However. Cigna insurance suddenly stopped paying for one or the other. claim they are both for ED. so either I pee or have sex. or go broke. Dr. has spoken to them repeatedly but Cigna has a great deal lacking in customer service. go by the book and your health be damned. All for $483/ month premium plus what my beloved company kicks in. You work out, diet, keep BP good and they cut you off.
Posted 6 Sep 2015 • 1 answer.
0 коммент.:
Отправить комментарий